I have a slight obsession with definitions. However, by knowing me, you’d understand that I thrive on the deeper meaning of things so sharing definitions isn’t too far fetched.
- the repeated exposure of a photographic plate or film to light, often producing ghost images.“The transparency of the two characters is a result of double exposure”
Creating them in photoshop is much different as I have much more control over where the images line up and how they blend. I like being in control.
I view double exposures as I do myself – with multiple layers. Double exposures can include as many different images as you wish, most being 2-3 different images. I have only started with the blending of two images.
This does not mean I only have two layers. I have multiple. I’m more like an onion. 😉
I have a lot of layers.
Nobody takes the time to peel back these layers.
I am more than a pretty face.
I am a person.
A person with REAL feelings.
- I am emotional.
- I am quiet and reserved.
- I am an over-thinker.
- I am introverted.
- I feel deep.
- I fall hard.
- And I am extremely guarded.
- I have strong emotions.
- I am an observer.
- I was born to stand out.
- I have a strong personality; I am not for the weak but I am in no way in the wrong for it.
- I am worth it.
- I love so deep.
- I am me, and I am amazing.
A thing that has a branching structure resembling that of a tree.
• A large natural elevation of the earth’s surface rising abruptly from the surrounding level; a large steep hill.
I’m always rising.